Volume Licensing Programs
While individual users can purchase a subscription or access to PlaneEnglish on a monthly basis, flight training institutions may want the flexibility and opportunity to provide their students access to the PlaneEnglish Aviation Radio Simulator in line with their training schedule and curriculum, at a discounted rate.
To meet this need, we offer a volume licensing option where institutions, ground schools, and flying clubs are able to customize the duration of the access and provide savings to the students or club members.
PlaneEnglish can be incorporated into both ground instruction as well as flight instruction, offering the following benefits to schools and students.
- Provide individualized training solutions to students by tracking student progress and identifying problem areas
- Improved learning experience for students by providing instantaneous feedback to students / instructors
- Ability to practice outside of the classroom for increased muscle memory building opportunities
- Opportunity to experience realistic comms training environment and procedures for increased confidence in the air
- Accelerate flight training
- Increase flight training effectiveness by avoiding comms lectures in the air
- Focus flight training on tasks that must be done on the airplane
- Expose and train students in complex comms environments
- Prepare students to handle unusual situations by giving them comms muscle memory
Note: If the airports in which you train are not included in our database, we offer the addition of up to five (5) airports to the PlaneEnglish database free of charge.
Please contact us if you are interested in setting up access to PlaneEnglish for your institution or flying club: email@example.com