Turn-key Solution to Aviation Comms Training
Stand out by offering dedicated, 100% interactive comms training to student pilots! While student and aspiring pilots directly benefit from the training opportunities offered by ARSim, ground and flight schools can also expand their curriculum by making use of the training program, simulation capability, and performance tracking features of ARSim.
The turn-key solution to aviation comms training provided by ARSim will address an important need for those training institutions that do not have a dedicated comms training program. The combination of simulation and training program can enable any ground or flight school to provide instruction and training on the critical and often overlooked skill of aviation radio communication. The Learning Management System (LMS) available to training institutions provides an effective way to track student progress, identify problem areas, and facilitate individualized instruction.
We offer discounted volume licensing options for institutions, ground schools, and flying clubs, access to the PlaneEnglish LMS, and can customize the duration of the access and provide savings to the students or club members.
ARSim can be incorporated into both ground instruction as well as flight instruction, offering the following benefits to schools and students.
- Individualized training by tracking student progress and identifying problem areas
- Improved learning and teaching experience through instantaneous feedback and performance evaluation
- Expanded training opportunities outside of the classroom, new and unfamiliar airports and airspaces
- Realistic comms training environment and procedures for increased confidence in the air
- Accelerate flight training
- Increase flight training effectiveness by avoiding comms lectures in the air
- Focus flight training on tasks that must be done on the airplane
- Expose and train students in complex comms environments
- Prepare students to handle unusual situations by giving them comms muscle memory
Note: If the airports in which you train are not included in our database, we offer the addition of up to five (5) airports to the ARSim database free of charge.
Please contact us if you are interested in setting up access to ARSim for your institution or flying club: firstname.lastname@example.org